Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kirpparilta - From the fleamarket

Tein tuossa kirpparikierroksen ja tässä tulos :) Lähdin hakemaan Voldemortille käärmeitä ja niitä ilokseni löytyikin :) Lisäksi tarttui mukaan säläpussi, jossa oli tuo kultainen kehys. Sen mukana tulleille helmille ja simpukalle löytyy varmaan myös käyttöä. Pussi maksoi hulppeat 60 senttiä. Muovipulloihin on hyvä sekotella värejä ja velhohattuiset pehmokurpitsat oli söpöjä. Potterit saivat lisäpöllön pöllölläänsä ja koristerasiasta tullee pöytä.

I did the rounds at the fleamarkets and here's the result :) I had hoped to find snakes for Voldemort and was happy to find several of perfect size :) I also bought a little bag of odds and ends for the steep prize of 60 cents - I bought it for the golden frame, but the beads that came along will nodoubt prove useful too. The plastic bottles are great for mixing paints and the pumpkins in wizard's hats were just plain cute. The Potters got yet another owl and the ornamental box will no doubt become a table.


 Oon suunnitellut lasimaalauksia nukkikseen ja jotain värejä onkin jo, mutta oon toivonut voivani ostaa tuota "Simultated Liquid Leading"-ainetta kun siihen olisi varaa - kuinka ollakaan sitä ja värejä löytyi kirpparilta! Vielä on kokeilematta toimiiko ne, mut koko satsi maksoi pari euroa :)

I'm planning some colorful windows for the dollhouses and have some colors already. I had planned to buy Simulated Liquid Leading at some point when my budget allows - so I was thrilled to find some at a fleamarket together with some colors! I've yet to try them out so not sure if they're still okay, but the whole batch cost 2 euros :)


No comments: