Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lahjoja, ihania lahjoja - Gifts, lovely gifts

PP:n kautta oon saanut paljon askarteluhelmiä, ikävä kyllä oon hävittänyt kaksi kuvaa, mutta tässä osa - kiitos kaikille!

I've gotten lots of great stuff for crafts via the PP forum - unfortunately two pics are missing, but here's some of the stuff - my thanks to all!

Parin päivän päästä täytän pyöreät 40 vee ja sen kunniaksi sain ison kasan helmiä ja muuta ihanaa Suvilta - miljoona kiitosta! Vikan kuva ääriviivatarrat ostin ite :)

I'll be 40 in a couple of days and Suvi gave me lots of great stuff - a million thanks! The stickers in the last pic I bought myself :)






Lilli tuli kylään muutamaksi päiväksi, joten me juhlittiin mun synttäreitä, oli aivan ihanaa <3 Sain ihania lahjoja ja sen lisäksi vielä kirpparirahaa Lilliltä ja Jarilta sekä Saralta ja Timolta. Niinpä likat vei mut shoppailemaan <3

Lilli was here for a few days and we celebrated my birthday early and had so much fun <3 I got great presents and on top of that Lilli & Jari and Sara & Timo gave me money for crafts and then took me shopping <3

Lahjani:

My gifts:


Kirpparilöytöjäkin tein jonkun verran, vaikka tarjonta niillä nyt on köyhänlaista:

I found some stuff at the fleamarkets, eventhough they are pretty dried out at the moment:


Kehyksiä mm. taulujen ja ovien/ikkunoiden kehyksiksi sekä koristelistoiksi, rakennusmateriaalia, golfmailoja , keittiövaaka, Potter-kortteja ja tommonen mosaiikkiastia, josta tulee joku vesiaihe:

Frames for paintings, doors and windows etc., building materials, golf clubs, kitchen scales, Potter cards and a mosaic thingy that'll be part of a fountain or something like it:


Kirjoja:

Books:


Lakkaa, petsiä ja askartelukaupasta kauan haaveilemiani akryylimaaleja:

Lacquer, stainer and from the crafts store acrylic paints that I've wanted for ages:


Potter-rasia:

A Potter tin:


Askartelukaupasta sain ilmaiseksi mm. tän muovitsydeemin, johon sain järjestettyä osan nauhoistani:

I got this, among other stuff, for free from the crafts store - it gave me the chance to arrange some of my ribbons:

No comments: