Friday, March 22, 2013

Tuunatut pikarit - Cups redone

Pikaripelin pikarit innostivat askartelemaan, kohtahan tässä loppuu pikarit kesken :D Tästä aiemmin kirpparilta löytämästäni lampuntyngästä irrotin yläosan nukkislampun pohjaksi:

The cup stacking game inspired me to make some stuff, if I keep this up I'll run out of cups soon :D This is a lamp I've bought at the fleamarket. From this I took the metal top to build a dollhouse lamp on:


Sitten otin pelipikarin ja napsautin siitä jalan irti sivuleikkureilla:

I took a cup and snapped off the foot:


Mulla on jonkun verran tällaisia kirkkaita muoviputkia, sellaisesta leikkasin palasen:

I have a few of these clear plastic tubes and cut a piece from one:


Sitten pohdin millaisen sydämen tekisin ja päädyin tuohon keraamiseen kynttilään:

I look at these for the fuse and chose the ceramic candle:


Liimasin tämän napin tuon metallihäkkyrän pohjaksi ja irrotin tuon ison, öh, säätimen :D Koittakaa kestää tätä asiantuntevaa luonnehdintaa :D

I glued this button to the bottom of the metal thingy and cut off the big, um, fiddly thing on the side :D I hope you can keep up with all the technical terminology :D


Mallasin kynttilää kuvun sisään - olisin halunnut sen alemmaksi, mutten onnistunut katkasemaan kynttilää millään:

I tried fitting the candle into the dome of the cup - I would've liked to put the candle lower, but I couldn't cut it with any of my tools:


Tein uuden... säätimen... pikkuruisesta helmihatusta ja liimasin muoviputken kuvun päälle:

I made a new... fiddly bit... from a bead cap and glued the plastic tube on top of the dome:




Seuraavaksi tein pari kakkukupua:

Next I made a couple of cake domes:


Kukat toisessa kuvussa on tarroja, saas nähdä pysyvätkö:

The flowers on the red topped one are just stickers, don't know how well they'll stay on:


Kakkuteline on tehty tuollaisesta pikarin jalasta ja isompi "lasi"levy on vanhan kellon ikkuna:

The cake stand is made from a cup stem and the bigger "glass" is from the face of an old watch:




6 comments:

Eija said...

Mahtavia sovelluksia - oletko ajatellut sähköistää noita lamppuja, jotka ovat todella uoeita!

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Thanks for showing how it's such a good idea. It is really nice.
Hugs
Wyrna

shaairah said...

Thanks!

No mua kyllä kovasti harmittaa etten osaa sähköistää lamppuja, ne olis paljon parempia niin! Löytyykö jostain helppoja ohjeita moiseen?

Fabiola said...

Great ideas. Thannks for sharing.
Greetings, Faby

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! You are so creative! I'll be on the look out for these plastic goblets. Thanks for the idea.
Hugs, Drora

shaairah said...

Thanks Drora :) I just wish I knew how to make working lamps!